Enrolment Policy and Our Zone
Enrolments for 2022 are now closed. We will not be accepting any further out-of-zone enrolments in 2022. We are now focused on enrollments for 2023.
DET Priority Order of Placement
Priority Order of Placement
In circumstances when a school may not be able to accept all applications due to existing or future capacity concerns, schools must manage enrolment applications in accordance with the following priority order of placement:
- students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school
- students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time
- where the Regional Director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school
- students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds
- all other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
In exceptional circumstances, a student may be enrolled in a school based on compassionate grounds. This is an overarching consideration and does not form part of the priority order of placement. Schools are permitted to assess and make a determination for exceptional circumstances applications on a case-by-case basis.
Our School Zone
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
For more information, you can: